What Can You Get for $70? Oh, Just This Chic, Cozy Winter Jacket
No, that’s not a typo. The jacket in the video below (which comes in cream, black and gray) really does cost 70 bucks with our exclusive discount code (enter STYLE15 at checkout). Check it out and scroll down to read all the reasons we love it.
So, here’s why this Olivaceous topper earned a spot in our closets:
1. It’s actually really warm. We’re used to wallet-friendly jackets being — how do we put this? — totally crappy and inefficient when it comes to protecting us from the elements. We’ve been wearing this one during this particularly bad N.Y.C. winter and we’ve got no complaints.
2. Stains somehow don’t show up on this jacket. Not even on the cream-colored one. Thank the textured bouclé material for that.
3. Two words: universally flattering.
4. You can wear it unzipped and with the collar folded down over a dress at work if you’re chilly and it doesn’t look like you’re all bundled up. But rather, the jacket almost passes for a chunky blazer.
5. Oh, did we mention? The jacket costs 70 bucks. Get one here before it sells out.