Welcome to Instagram, Sarah Jessica Parker! Now, a List of Photos We'd Like You to Post
Christopher Peterson/Splash News Online
Sarah Jessica Parker may be late to the Instagram game, but with the closet she’s got, her feed has the potential to be epic. So we’re thrilled that she finally took the plunge and joined the social networking site. (Maybe a little too thrilled — we started envisioning the #OOTD potential and ran this pic of her through the Earlybird filter for a sneak preview. Killer, right?)
But in the early stages of SJP’s Insta-nitiation, she’s steering clear of style stuff. Right now, her feed is full of New York City-centric snapshots — a ballerina performing in Columbus Circle, old furniture kicked to the curb and a lost Elmo on the ground. All great for racking up the double-taps, but not terribly glam.
And while we, as N.Y.C. girls ourselves, fully support the theme, we’d like to offer a few suggestions of photos we’d love to see in SJP’s feed, just to mix things up a little bit.
PEOPLE StyleWatch’s Instagram Scavenger Hunt for Sarah Jessica Parker:
• For starters, your first #TBT post should probably be this (hey, it’s in N.Y.C!) … or maybe this
• Daily #ootd photos (for Tabitha and Loretta too)
• Speaking of Tabitha and Loretta, a peek inside their closets would be awesome!
• Your Manolo Blahnik collection, preferably in this format
• A PicStitch of the Carrie Bradshaw accessories that you kept (Come on, we know you did)
• The glittery cupcakes we bet you’re baking for the PTA holiday fundraiser
• Your favorite Chanel bag
• A selfie with Matthew – hashtag #datenight!
What do you think of SJP’s Instagram feed? Will you be following her? What type of photos would you like her to post?