A Nail Polish That Lasts for Weeks and Strengthens Your Nails? Sign Us Up!
Ah, the impossible polish decision: Go with a regular mani and accept that it’ll chip anywhere from 12 hours to seven days after you get it. Or, shell out significantly more cash for a gel manicure, spend an entire evening doing it, giving you plenty of time to resign yourself to the fact that you’ll have brittle, destroyed nails.
Well, we found a third, much more appealing choice. It’s a gel polish that you can apply at home, doesn’t require any special light unit, takes about 10-20 minutes to do, actually strengthens your nails (seriously) and lasts up to four weeks without chipping. Watch the video to see it in all its amazingness and check out the colors we’re offering.
So, to recap, here’s what makes this polish so great.
1. No chipping. Can we get a hallelujah?
2. Using this stuff is actually good for your nail health. There’s no formaldehyde in the polish and take it from us: After removing it, your nails will look as if you hadn’t had any polish on them at all. No breakage, no white patches, no thin areas.
3. The whole process is quick and easy. One coat, stick your hands in the sun for two minutes, repeat, top coat then two more minutes in the sun, swipe with rubbing alcohol and done. (And note to lazy ladies or those living in overcast regions: This editor did her nails without the sunlight step and her mani lasted over two weeks.)
4. Yes, that’s right, there’s holding your hands under a UV light in a salon for half an hour. That means way less damage to the skin on your hands.
5. The colors are gorgeous. We picked a mix of on-trend and classic shades.
Oh, and can we add a bonus reason we love the nail polish? It’s affordable. Maybe not when you’re considering a basic, drugstore polish. But definitely when compared to what you’d pay for 60 gel manicures (that’s how many you can get out of one bottle). And if you’re a first-time Joyus shopper, you can get an extra 10% off orders of $50 or more and free shipping by entering PEOPLE10 at checkout.
Once you try it, we have a feeling you’ll never want to go back to another kind of polish. It’s that good.