DJ Kiss's Fierce Fourth of July Playlist (and What to Wear While You're Dancing To It)
You’ve bought the burgers, booked the beach house and planned your perfect fireworks-watching location — but what are you going to wear? And what sizzling summer jams should you play at your barbeque?
RELATED PHOTOS: Check out twelve sexy stars in their hottest swimwear!
All you have to do is decide what mood you’re in and then choose one of Kiss’s celeb outfits (“perfect for a laid-back night out on the Jersey Shore!”) to be your guide. From left, Rihanna‘s sparkling Stella McCartney crop top is “huge for Summer 2013,” the DJ says. “Pair yours with boyfriend jeans for a sexy night time look.”
Next, Melanie Fiona’s printed bustier is “a playful option for a night on the town,” she says. “It works great with either a mini skirt or high-waisted pants.” And finally, Bella Heathcote wears a more classic look, but Kiss says it’s great for a party too. “A belted shirtdress is a great way to be comfortable and still look pulled together,” she says. “Pair it with a fab pair of wedges and this look will take you from dinner to the nightclub.”
Then hit play on the YouTube video below and let her 10 handpicked tracks automatically run while you start mixing up the punch. Let the fireworks begin!
Tell us: What will you be listening to this July 4th?
P.S. Want DJ Kiss’s tracklist all in one place? Here it is!
1. Wake Me Up – Avicii Feat. Aloe Blacc
2. Alive (Zedd Remix) – Empire of The Sun
3. Crazy Kids Remix – Kesha Feat. Will.I.Am
4. Radioactive (dBerrie Remix) – Imagine Dragons
5. The Way (Seamus Haji Remix) – Ariana Grande Feat. Mac Miller
6. The Other Side (Jump Smokers Remix) – Jason DeRulo
7. Can’t Hold Us (Rock-It! Scientists Ode To Oi Bootleg) – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
8. Girlfriend – Icona Pop
9. Call These Boys – Estelle
10. We Can’t Stop – Miley Cyrus