Spotted Shopping: Gwen, Reese and more!
Dara Kushner/INF; FNY/Finlapixx
– GWEN STEFANI, taking her adorable son Kingston, 16 months, out boutiquing with her in New York’s SoHo neighborhood. What were they buying? Stefani and her son browsed toys during the visit — and Kingston appearing one of the sweaters they bought the next day!
– Also in SoHo, HALLE BERRY, going shoe shopping at té casan along with her boyfriend GABRIEL AUBRY. Her purchase? One pair of Niki Robinson for té casan booties.
– ELISHA CUTHBERT, taking a break from shooting her film The Six Wives of Henry Lefay (in Stamford, Conn.) to hit up the LF Greenwich boutique during the store’s event for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. There, Cuthbert picked up jeans (2056′s by Furst Premium Denim) and some metallic, high-waisted Poseia pants.
– EMMY ROSSUM, shopping at the boutique Milk on 3rd Street in Los Angeles. The singer-actress looked fresh faced and wore a black dress, jacket and beret. Down the street her handlers ordered her a fruit plate to go from hip eatery Toast. Their next stop: Dolce & Gabbana.
– REESE WITHERSPOON, picking up a Derek Lam dress at Elyse Walker in Pacific Palisades, Calif.
– RICHIE SAMBORA, treating a blonde female friend to some heels at Jimmy Choo on Madison Avenue in New York.
– BECKI NEWTON (of Ugly Betty), sharing a day out with her mother at Beverly Hills’ boutique Harmony Lane in Beverly Hills yesterday. Looking casual, Newton grabbed nine wraps (one in every color!) from Goddis and Purple 7. She also made sure her mom had matching wraps. (Aww!)
– JESSICA SIMPSON, stopping into beauty mecca The Cosmetic Market & Take Out Café while hanging out in Nashville. The singer loaded up on eye shadow, lip gloss, blush and more.