Stylewatch Style News Now
Spotted Shopping: Hayden, Christina and more!
– HAYDEN PANETTIERE, swinging by Los Angeles boutique Alice + Olivia. In the store, the Heroes star left with several pieces, including a pailette navy dress, a pleated knit top and a bugle bead “Marilyn” dress.
– CHRISTINA AGUILERA, adding to her baby registry at Petit Tresor along with hubby JORDAN BRATMAN. While the couple arrived as the store was closing, they spent about an hour browsing – looking at furniture (including cribs and a changing table) in addition to more fun items like stuffed animals. Bratman seemed especially interested in an item by Kaloo called “My First Sofa” which resembled a beanbag chair.
– PINK, picking up an array of items at LF’s Soho store. The rocker loaded up on fall-ready gear, including a sweater vest, a plaid anorak and some high-waisted cords. And Pink was feeling charitable towards others: She donated $50 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation with her purchases and signed a T-shirt for the cause.
– After watching a segment on the “corset jean” on the Tyra Banks Show, America’s Next Top Model season 8 champ JASELENE GONZALEZ followed her mentor’s lead and picked up a few pairs for herself. Stopping into the LF boutique on New York’s Fifth Ave., the model picked up two pair of Era of Chaos corset jeans — along with a metallic blouse and metallic jacket by Please.
– NEIL PATRICK HARRIS, attending to his skincare needs with a shopping spree at the Kiehl’s store at The Grove in Los Angeles. The How I Met Your Mother star snapped up the Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser, Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant, Hand Salve and Ultra Facial Cream.
– LINDSAY LOHAN, walking out of a Salt Lake City Nordstrom with $500 of Jessica Simpson brand shoes. The actress skipped the boxes, asking a sales rep to place the shoes directly in a bag for her.