Spotted Shopping: Rihanna, Beyonce and more!
A.Elatab /J.Lee / Splash News online
– RIHANNA, toting her adorable pooch as she shopped around New York’s Meatpacking District. The “Umbrella” singer stopped into Stella McCartney’s boutique, leaving with a large shopping bag and a smile.
–Hilary Duff, shopping in trendy N.Y.C. store Jeffrey with boyfriend Mike Comrie. The pair left laden with shopping bags.
– BRUCE WILLIS, avoiding all the Paris Fashion Week craziness but still engaging in a fashionable pursuit. During his visit to the City of Lights, the actor stopped into many boutiques, surprising pedestrians on Rue St. Honore as he shopped solo, carrying a Dior shopping bag.
– LIV TYLER, shopping with a local female friend at Nantucket’s Erica Wilson boutique this weekend. The two women looked at everything in the eclectic shop — including the needlepoint pillows. But Tyler fell for Scanty skull print tops, buying several for herself.
– BEYONCE, shopping up a storm at Henri Bendel in New York. The singer loaded up on everything from a leather bomber jacket with a knit collar by Mackage to two sweater dresses, a fur newsboy cap and a preppy school boy crested blazer by Philippe Adec. She also picked up some accessories, including large restin hoops by Noir and some Noir enamel cuffs.
– MARCIA CROSS, chatting with MELANIE GRIFFITH and her girls while shopping at Lisa Kline Kids store. Despite the photographers and conversation, Griffith managed to focus and left with a handful of items for her daughters. Meanwhile, the Desperate Housewives star, sans twins, just browsed.
– MINKA KELLY, popping into Lisa Kline (sansnew beau John Mayer) for some retail relaxation. In the store, the Friday Night Lights star loaded up on everything from tank tops to intimate apparel — including an On Gossamer lace thong.