Stylewatch Style News Now
Spotted Shopping: Hilary, Uma and more!
– HILARY DUFF, taking a day to pamper herself around Los Angeles. After dropping off pal Mike Comrie, the singer-actress got her nails done, and then she stopped into Maxine, which she left with a couple full bags!
– PAULA ABDUL, scouting out the Sunset Plaza Tent Sale in Los Angeles with her restaurateur beau J.T. TORREGIANI. The Hey Paula star tried on some clothes, without even taking off the outfit she was originally wearing. Instead, she just slipped the items on over her clothes. She left with items from Leona, Just Cavalli and Nicole Miller. And her shopping went to a good cause: Some proceeds were donated to the Los Angeles Fireman’s Relief Association.
– KYRA SEDGWICK, getting well-heeled at Il Primo Passo in Santa Monica. The Closer star bought a pair of purple Alejandro Ingelmo heels. “She was shopping alone and was looking for a pair of shoes to go with a Peter Som dress she was going to buy from Aura boutique,” says a fellow shopper. “She was very nice and looked great. She was wearing jeans and a ruffled navy top. She only tried on that one pair.”
– UMA THURMAN, loading up on Chloe sweaters at Intermix in Manhattan. She left with three fall sweaters (two grey, one yellow) — and she also snagged a Young Broke & Fabulous sweatshirt for her daughter.
– DEBRA MESSING, beating the summer heat in a skimpy romper (hello!) during a visit to Fragments in SoHo. The Starter Wife star also sipped ice coffee from Dean and Deluca during her visit.