Our Favorite Style Clicks Of The Week
Photo: courtesy fabsugar.com
Shefinds writes about a scary trend: Plastic surgery for feet! Would you do it?
* As if your new iPhone wasn’t enough of a status symbol already, dress it up (and protect it) with Louis Vuitton covers priced from $225 to $1120.
* Obsessed with Prada? Check out their AW07-08 charity auction to bid on items straight from the catwalk.
* Kiss and Makeup has cute and easy nail art tips to try out for the summer.
* If you thought the crowds in SoHo were bad, read about the frightening mob scene that happened when Anya Hindmarch’s “I’m Not Plastic Bag” went on sale in Asia.
* Bella Sugar swears by Lush’s Brazened Honey Face Mask to unclog pores and soften skin.
* Find out the results of the first annual Undie Awards where women all over American vote on the best intimates.
* Look out for the debut of the Wii Balance Board that helps you exercise, monitor body stats and even compete with other gamers!