Spotted Shopping: Sarah Michelle, Kate Beckinsale and more!
– SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR, spending her day shopping in Beverly Hills. The actress stopped into Christian Louboutin where she stepped into a pair of sexy shoes and walked out with a shopping bag!
– PAULA ABDUL, loading up on cosmetics during a shopping trip to Barneys Beverly Hills. The Hey Paula star left with four makeup brushes by T. LeClerc as well as a Plaisir Lip Pencil. Abdul also bought multiple Serge Lutens products, including some foundation, mascara and various lipstick colors. She also left smelling nice, buying Serge Lutens fragrances in Gris Clair, Clair de Musc and Un Bois Vanille.
– MARIA SHRIVER, doing a bit of shopping for her governor husband, ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER. Browsing the men’s section at Ron Robinson S2 in Fred Segal Melrose, Shriver found a “True Love and False Idols” brand t-shirt emblazoned with the message: ‘Welcome 2 California” and a buff male bod with a split face: one-half was the Terminator and the other was Conan the Barbarian. Think he’ll wear it?
– SHANNA MOAKLER, browsing in Fred Segal Fun in Santa Monica with a female friend. During her spree, the former Dancing With the Stars contestant picked up some casual wear including Chip and Pepper jeans and a pair of jeans from VICTORIA BECKHAM‘s new denim line.
– While hanging in downtown New York with her husband, Len, and daughter, Lily, 8, KATE BECKINSALE did some damage at the Calvin Klein Underwear store. Less racy was her trip into the Scholastic store with Lily.