Spotted Shopping: Beyonce, Jessica Alba and more!
–BEYONCE, hitting up the Stella McCartney store in London along with her mother (and stylist) Tina Knowles and sister Solange. The pop star is currently touring Europe before taking the show to the United States later in the summer.
– JESSICA ALBA, visiting Harmony Lane in Beverly Hills. A store regular, the actress was on a mission to find the perfect summer vacation outfits. According to an onlooker, Alba was having fun, laughing and trying on lots of clothes. She bought the Voom by Joy Han Cotton Trapeze Dress in navy and the Sante Fe Strapless Dress to wear as a bathing suit cover-up. Plus, she took home two Sarah Luna dresses. As for accessories, among other things, Alba snagged a Vita Como bracelet was a favorite — she left the store wearing it.
– DIANE LANE, taking a break from shooting her new film in North Carolina for a shopping trip. The actress swung by Luxury boutique where she picked up a pair of Jodi Gallaer Lingerie and flirty boy-shorts.
– RIHANNA (and her stylists), hitting two different LF Stores to collect hot new looks to wear during her world tour. The singer loved the Streets Ahead studded skinny belts, which doubles as a bracelet, and the super short Car Mar shorts with suspenders. Also at the store: MARY J BLIGE, who bought every single high-waisted and corset item in the store in every color.
– Newlywed JORDANA BREWSTER, stopping by The Paige Boutique on Robertson Blvd. The starlet came in fast and furious, on a hunt for her favorite Laurel Canyon Boot Cut Jeans. She picked up two pairs of Paige’s signature denim design — one in the Dark Destruction wash and one in Lagoon. She also placed an order for the very same jeans in black!
– JENNA ELFMAN, bracelet shopping at the Gas Bijoux store in Los Angeles. The pregnant actress appropriately snagged the “Maman” bracelet which means “Mother” in French.