Spotted Shopping: Beyonce, Rachel and More!
– BEYONCE, taking an afternoon tour of Parisian boutiques (while on her European tour). According to onlookers, she found nothing to her taste at Yves St. Laurent but left Christian Louboutin’s Les Halles shop clutching a pair of the designer’s heels. The singer also hit up Lacoste, Catherine Malandrino and Bruno Frisoni — all in less than two hours! Lucky for her she had a bodyguard to bring her a cappuccino in the car.
– RACHEL BILSON, dipping into popular L.A. boutique Milk where the former O.C. star loaded up on Loefffler Randall Red Leather Twist sandals for $322 and a Bensoni-Tiered Striped top in grey/white for $219.
– DENISE RICHARDS, shopping for her daughters, Sam, 3, and Lola, 1, at Lisa Kline Kids. Sporting a Rebecca Taylor white dress, the actress, with kids in tow, hosted a private shopping party with Kline. As a bonus: 10% of the sales of the day went to charity. Not bad, considering Richards alone spent $2,400 in the store!
– MELANIE GRIFFITH, successfully browsing at the James Perse Malibu Boutique. She walked out wearing a James Perse Long White Zip Hoodie and Tank.
– KYLIE MINOGUE, going on a shopping spree at New York’s What Goes Around Comes Around. The petite fashionista must have a passion for vintage: She scooped up a ’70s gold lame mini-dress, a Courreges rainbow stripe short sleeve sweater as well as an assortment of vintage concert t-shirts. Also hitting the vintage mecca: WINONA RYDER (who purchased the “Begonia” dress) and SELMA BLAIR (who walked out wearing the “Ivy” black and white striped long sleeve dress).
– JESSICA SIMPSON, doing some damage at Henri Bendel in New York. The singer took home: Susan Daniels Gold Jeweled Headband; 3 Lavender Girl bronze headwraps; Lavender Girl double strand headwrap; and a Revitalash Eyelash Thickening Treatment. Meanwhile, former American Idol champ CARRIE UNDERWOOD also enjoyed a successful trip to the midtown store, picking up Twill 22 cargo shorts, an Anna Sui floral scarf print top, among other fun finds.