Spotted Shopping: Jessica, Britney and More!
– JESSICA SIMPSON, returning to her New York hotel after a successful spree at Roberto Cavalli. The singer has been in the Big Apple where she attended the Costume Institute Gala.
– KATE HUDSON, visiting the new Elizabeth Charles store in San Francisco on Saturday. The actress walked off with two Lover dresses , a Kirrily Johnston gown, Youthworld roll shirt and Cybele monarch print dress. And she recognized all the Aussie designers’ labels from her stint Down Under while filming her upcoming movie Fool’s Gold.
– KELIS, filming an MTV show with hubby NAS and stopping by London shop Arrogant Cat. The singer picked up several items, including Bunny Girl Spray on Jeans.
– SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR, squeezing in some shoe shopping in between screenings at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York. The star stopped by té casan and walked out with two new pairs of silver kicks.
– TERRENCE HOWARD, making his first trip to Lisa Kline Men’s store on L.A.’s Robertson Boulevard. Shopping solo, in cowboy boots and a cowboy hat, the Hustle and Flow star snagged some thermals and form-fitting t-shirts. His total? Almost $2000!
– ASHLEE SIMPSON, shopping at hip Los Angeles boutique Milk. The singer came to the store with some girlfriends and bought a mint dress, a Daryl K dress, a Leyendecker dress and some lingerie. Also in the store – and in a similarly great mood – ANNA FARRIS, picking up a Spring and Clifton top. According to an onlooker, both seemed to be in great moods.
– LISA MARIE PRESLEY, picking up multiple pairs of denim shorts and some items for her music producer husband at Fred Segal Fun in Santa Monica. And Presley cleaned up, spending over $5000 at the boutique.
– TERI HATCHER, enjoying a shopping excursion with daughter Emerson at LF in Santa Monica. The two purchased over 10 items — including three different pair of Furst Premium Jeans, Jeffrey Campbell Black Fleur Flats, 6 pair of boy short underwear and mini-boxers. Not bad!
– BRITNEY SPEARS, sweeping into west Los Angeles paperie Sweetpeas and Snapshots with her assistant. “She was really happy, really sweet,” store owner Suzi Finer tells us. Wearing dark aviator sunglasses, a white sundress and a long brunette wig underneath a straw fedora, Spears made a beeline for a vintage, green strapless dress. And Finer tells us, “Brtiney had no trouble fitting into” the tiny, ’50s-era gown. Spears bought the dress along with a pink tutu and scrapbooking material.