As Seen On The Today Show: Great Buys Under $100
You may have caught PEOPLE’s senior editor Galina Espinoza on the Today Show this morning showing off the best buys of the winter season — trendy goodies that are under $100. They’re all featured in the new issue of PEOPLE StyleWatch, on sale on newsstands now. Here are few of our favorites, that are just one click away. You’ll find more on the next page!
1. Kenneth Jay Lane disco-ball rings, $88 each, at shopintuition.com
2. Hot Kiss glittered dress, $59, at hotkiss.com
3. Dior Confidential Makeup Palette, $55, at sephora.com
Click through to the next page for more great buys under $100.
4. Bebe glitter piped patent belt, $59, at bebe.com
5. Delias glitter bow headband, $9.50, at delias.com
6. Shuga Buds headphones with Swarovski crystals, $48, at shopkitson.com
7. Lola Cosmetics jeweled brush collection, $78, at lolacosmetics.com
8. Yves Saint Laurent Fashion Bracelet and makup palette, $55, atsaksfifthavenue.com
9. Yochi Design dome drop earrings, $18, at maxandchloe.com
10. Rampage “Halo” silver sparkle ballet flats, $40, piperlime.com
11.Yochi Design Black Pearl Superstar Necklace, $62, maxandchloe.com
You can see all these buys and more in PEOPLE’s Winter StyleWatch issue, on sale now.