Think Pink: Fashion for Breast Cancer
As promised, we have rounded up some more fashionably pink products to benefit breast cancer including this Oscar de la Renta’s “Key to the Cure” exclusively designed T-Shirt for Saks Fifth Avenue (left).
For more information on Breast Cancer Awareness, visit the Susan G. Komen Foundation or the American Cancer Society.
Click through to the next page for this week’s products, buying and charity information.
Photo: Courtesy saks.com
1. “Key to the Cure” T-Shirt by Oscar de la Renta, $35, exclusively at Saks Fifth Avenue. $31 from the sale of each T-Shirt will benefit the EIF Woman’s Cancer Research Fund.
2. Pink Coach Multi-Charm Keyfob, $58, available at coach.com. Coach is giving 20% of the proceeds from each keyfob sale to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
3. Coach Gallery Breast Cancer Watch, $398, also available at coach.com. Coach will donate $100 from each sale to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation now through December 31st.
4. Olive and Bette’s “Life” T-Shirt, $45, available at oliveandbettes.com. Olive and Bette’s is giving 100% of the proceeds to the Women at Risk fund.
5. Scoop Leather Ballet Flats, $98, available at scoopnyc.com. Scoop will give 100% of the proceeds to Fashion Targets Breast Cancer.
To see more of our favorite pink products click here