Stylewatch Style News Now
As Seen on Access Hollywood: Must-Have Boots
If you caught PEOPLE’s senior editor Galina Espinoza on last night’s Access Hollywood talking about the fabulous must-have boots for fall, you must be dying to get your hands on them! We have rounded them up for you, including Beyonce’s boots (left) and added even more. All the boots — and way more fabulous fall fashion– are featured in PEOPLE’s October 2006 StyleWatch, on newsstands today. Be sure to click through to the next page for more styles and how-to-buy info.
How about starting your fall shopping with these Calvin Klein black calf slouch boots (right), $200, coming in December to zappos.com or special order at Nordstroms?
To see more of “On TV” click here
Photo: Hector Vallenilla/Pacific Coast News; John Muggenborg
(Note: Some items are not available yet online but will coming soon. Check out these sites or call numbers listed for more details on specific styles.)
Looking to Tuck Your Jeans In?
Try: The Fold-over
1. Anne Klein New York “Carsyn” black suede, $395, coming in October to Bloomingdales.com
2. Payless “Nicolette” taupe faux-suede boots in tan, now on sale $29.99, payless.com
Feeling Like It’s Time to Make Your Home on the Range?
Try: The New Western
1. KORS Michael Kors “Hash” natural leather boots, $330, zappos.com
2. Charlotte Ronson “Amy” brown leather boots, $280, flipfloptrunkshow.com
3. Furla “Lydie” cognac tall leather scrunch boots, $515, furlausa.com
Sick of Always Being The Nice One?
Try: The Tough Ones
1. Aldo “Elvelina” black leather motorcycle boots, $149.99, coming soon to aldoshoes.com
2. The Frye Company “Veronica” black leather boots with buckles, $300, fryeboots.com
3. Farylrobin “Lokit” espresso leather strapped boots, $242, zappos.com
Want to Add A Hit of Glamour to Your Life?
Try: The Sophisticate
1. Banana Republic “Lana” tall pull-on boots, $198, bananarepublic.com
2. Rafe “Thompkins Square Simpson” Bordeaux leather boots, $525, coming soon to rafe.com
3. Christian Louboutin “Tependris” chocolate calf boots, $1,195, order by phone only Jeffrey Atlanta 404-841-0213
Is the Equestrian Life Calling You?
Try: The Riding Boot
1. Double-H Boots “Rexmont-Fashion Boot” leather and suede, $260, doublehboots.com
2.Chanel black-and-tan boots, $1,495, order by phone only Chanel 800-550-0005
3. J.Crew “Holden” brown leather boots, $238, jcrew.com
Need a Bit of Fantasy in Your Workday?
Try: The Embellished
1. Dolce & Gabbana gray tall boots with gold hardware, $2,295, call to order 877-703-4872
2.Anna Sui tall tan leather boots with tooled flower design, $980, net-a-porter.com
3. The Frye Company “Piper” studded pull-on boots, $450, fryeboots.com
Daring to Brave the Ankle Boot?
Try: The Lower Alternatives
1. Steve Madden “Trishia” black leather platform ankle boots, $139, coming soon to stevemadden.com
2. Betsey Johnson “Loralei” brown leather ankle boots, $280, coming soon to betseyjohnson.com
3. Lulu Guinness “Peace Bootie” gray suede ankle boots, $420, order by phone only 212-367-2120
4. Isaac Mizrahi for Target “Brea” short shaft boots in brown, $36.99, target.com
5. Hogan “Rodeo Donna” black ankle boots with buckle detail, $695, coming soon to neimanmarcus.com
6. KORS Michael Kors “Parker” luggage leather boots, $350, zappos.com